FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Feral Druid PvP

Guest Great

This is a great guide to how a druid should think and act in pvp ,BUT! : you keep sugesting in the damage rotation and throughout the guide that we should use the ferocious bite to refresh rip duration and that this is particulary usefull when you have buffs initially on youreself because tigers fury and such are kept when refreshing even though you dont have them active anymore. but the same guide keeps telling us that we must use moonfire in cat form ,wich obviously are either or since they share the lvl 15 talen tier. So these are discussed in parallel as if we could use them together and there is no discussion about comparing the benefits and dissadvanteges of these.

Guest Shourikan

There is inconsistency of information in talent table row/tier 5 versus description of the choices below for this tier/row.

10 hours ago, Guest Shourikan said:

There is inconsistency of information in talent table row/tier 5 versus description of the choices below for this tier/row.

Will get Mys to fix this, thanks!

Guest web site update

its january 23rd 2021 why haven't updated the covenants conduits for pvp feral yet ? it still shows nov 2020 ?

On 1/23/2021 at 12:56 PM, Guest web site update said:

its january 23rd 2021 why haven't updated the covenants conduits for pvp feral yet ? it still shows nov 2020 ?

Hi, I have updated the page with the latest! I will look into why it isn't updated on live yet!

Guest Guide needs work

Guide has an extra bullet point on the covenants page that has nothing on it.  Also throughout the current meta necro/feral is everywhere.  It has proven to be better than Kyrian in Arena and RBGs yet Kyrian is still listed as best here. 

On 5/26/2021 at 7:51 PM, Guest Guide needs work said:

Guide has an extra bullet point on the covenants page that has nothing on it.  Also throughout the current meta necro/feral is everywhere.  It has proven to be better than Kyrian in Arena and RBGs yet Kyrian is still listed as best here. 

Hi! Updated the Covenant section to show that Necrolord is definitely the better choice for which covenant to pick!

Guest Fate

Looks like they changed the stats on the Eternal Gladiators .... of Ferocity trinket, it's crit now not haste so may want Eternal Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity for haste now.

Guest Leg enchant

Fierce Armor Kit is probably the best you can put on legs. It is an enchant that leatherworker makes and can be bought at the auction house.

On 12/28/2022 at 9:47 AM, Guest Leg enchant said:

Fierce Armor Kit is probably the best you can put on legs. It is an enchant that leatherworker makes and can be bought at the auction house.

Thank you for this, guide is updated!

On 12/31/2022 at 5:26 PM, Guest Random guy 69 said:

Is strength weapon really Bis?

Nope! The agility staff is the best staff you can use, the guide has been updated, thank you!

On 1/28/2023 at 9:46 PM, Guest CoolGuy123 said:

The feral druid pvp talents are broken as of now

Hi! If you are having trouble viewing the talents, here is the import string:

BcGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISapJhkkIpkyBQJJJRSAAAAAAkCAiAIJRSSSQi0SACAAAAAAkAAA

Guest Vahmoose

In the mandatory pvp talents you say to take "Wild Attunement" for the instant swap to cat form after cyclones...but in the talent portion we skip getting cyclone...we need to take a talent for a spell we aren't using?

On 7/16/2023 at 1:47 PM, Guest Vahmoose said:

In the mandatory pvp talents you say to take "Wild Attunement" for the instant swap to cat form after cyclones...but in the talent portion we skip getting cyclone...we need to take a talent for a spell we aren't using?

Hi! Sorry for the confusion. I have gone ahead and updated the talents. Here is the import for the talents:

BcGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACSDJKkkkUSLiSSSikAAAAAAoAg4AkgkEJJJhkItAIAAAAAAQCAQA

Guest Veky

Hi, I got a question regarding the gear. You listed 3 scalewarden items and 3 autumn blaze tier pieces, what's the reason behind that? Wouldn't it be better to drop the scalewarden chest piece and replace it with the autumn blaze chest? that way you get the 4 set bonus of the autumn blaze and still keep the scalewarden vers buff, and aren't running an awkward 3/3 of each. I guess only bad side is the tier chest gives haste instead of  vers but I still think it'd be better.

On 8/23/2023 at 8:48 AM, Guest Veky said:

Hi, I got a question regarding the gear. You listed 3 scalewarden items and 3 autumn blaze tier pieces, what's the reason behind that? Wouldn't it be better to drop the scalewarden chest piece and replace it with the autumn blaze chest? that way you get the 4 set bonus of the autumn blaze and still keep the scalewarden vers buff, and aren't running an awkward 3/3 of each. I guess only bad side is the tier chest gives haste instead of  vers but I still think it'd be better.

Hi! Thank you so much for pointing this out. You absolutely want the 4-set for Feral Druid. You should get all the tier pieces except for the helm. On the off-pieces try to crafter the Life-Bound gear with Vers/Mastery. Hope this helps!

On 12/13/2023 at 2:00 AM, Guest Ismercu said:

Is the intellect  greatstaff really bis?

Hi! It definitely isn't, I just updated that type. The BiS staff is Verdant Gladiators Axestaff. Sorry for any confusion