Feral Druid PvP Guide (Dragonflight 10.0.7)
This guide will walk you through everything you need to know to play in a PvP environment. The guide will cover everything from talent choices, PvP talents, gameplay and rotation, and useful racial bonuses. It is most applicable to Arena content, but most talents and racial bonuses will work in Rated Battlegrounds and skirmishes.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Druid PvP guide.
Feral Druids in the Current Meta
Feral Druids excel at having sustained spread pressure. With great mobility, they are able to keep their bleed damage on multiple targets. You will focus on maximizing damage and relentlessly focusing down an enemy as much as possible. Feral Druids have some utility in their toolkit, being able to heal teammates and root enemies in their place.
Strengths of Feral Druids
- Strong sustained damage
- Multiple mobility spells
- Strong burst damage
Weaknesses of Feral Druids
- Cannot do damage when forced into Bear Form
- Very few defensives
- Long burst cooldown
Notable 10.0.7 Changes
- Merciless Claws increases the damage of Swipe and Brutal Slash by 15% (was 10%).
- Berserk: Frenzy now bleeds targets for 100% of damage dealt by combo point generators during Berserk (was 125%).
- Shred, Swipe, Brutal Slash, and Thrash damage increased by 6%.
Content of the Guide
This guide ended up being very long, so we decided to split it in different pages.
- On the Feral Druid PvP Talents page, you will find an analysis of each PvE talent row to help you decide which talent to pick on each row, as well as an overview of the PvP talents, which advice on which ones to take and under which conditions.
- On the Feral Druid PvP Rotation and Playstyle page, you will learn how to use your spells, depending on the situation (dealing damage, surviving, controlling enemy players, etc.), and what is generally expected of your class and spec in PvP.
- On the Feral Druid PvP Covenants and Legendary Powers page, you will find advice on choosing the best Covenant, Soulbind, and Conduits as well as the best PvP Legendary Powers.
- On the Feral Druid PvP Stat Priority and Gear page, you will find the stat priority to follow in PvP, as well as advice for choosing your gear, particularly trinkets.
- On the Feral Druid PvP Best Races page, you will find lists of the Alliance and Horde races, ranked by how good they are for Feral Druids in PvP, as well as explanations regarding why and how their racials benefit you.
- On the Feral Druid PvP Useful Macros page, you will find a collection of useful macros for PvP for Feral Druids.
- On the Feral Druid Arena Composition page, you will find the list of the most powerful Arena compositions featuring Feral Druids, in both 2v2 and 3v3 modes.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- 01 Feb. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Reviewed for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- Added Noteable Changes section.
- 22 Nov. 2021: Page reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 30 Nov. 2020: Added Covenant page, removed Azerite mentions, and added Shadowlands gear.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
Other PvP Guides
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1