FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Frost Mage PvP

Guest GattaGitGudd

Can we get an actual update please... This guide still states you can cancel Temporal Shield to get the HoT to trigger, which is inaccurate. I can only assume these are lazy copy pastes...

On 5/27/2019 at 3:36 PM, Guest GattaGitGudd said:

Can we get an actual update please... This guide still states you can cancel Temporal Shield to get the HoT to trigger, which is inaccurate. I can only assume these are lazy copy pastes...

This was fixed in an update from Mysticall, sorry about that!

Guest Twinkme

For the burst rotation why are there two ice nova’s in a row? 

13 hours ago, Guest Updates? said:

Any updates for more recent patches? Legendary recommendations, etc? 

Thank you for your message. We are currently working on it and the updated version should be up soon.

Guest Kolarin

So I was directed here from the Mage discord, and am slightly confused what the guide means when it says to "generate big icicles" as icicle damage hasn't been calculated based on the generating spell since Legion afaik. So all icicles should be the same size so long as mastery remained the same regardless of whether they were generated on a frozen target or not.

On 3/25/2021 at 3:23 AM, Guest Kolarin said:

So I was directed here from the Mage discord, and am slightly confused what the guide means when it says to "generate big icicles" as icicle damage hasn't been calculated based on the generating spell since Legion afaik. So all icicles should be the same size so long as mastery remained the same regardless of whether they were generated on a frozen target or not.

This is correct, I'll update the guide shortly to show these changes to Icicles. The only changes to the specific Icicle damage now comes from Mastery. This seems to have been missed on the update to the guide and will be fixed shortly! Thank you

Is this a joke?  This is just the default build.  I can't believe its the best for pvp.  I know the bm huntard default build was now where near as good as the streamers builds.

On 12/1/2022 at 9:08 PM, testerxxx said:

Is this a joke?  This is just the default build.  I can't believe its the best for pvp.  I know the bm huntard default build was now where near as good as the streamers builds.

Hello, during this iteration of the Frost Mage talent tree build, similarly to other specializations, this build was created and adapted during Prepatch of Dragonflight where there was still significant amounts of class tuning and changes, the final draft of the Frost Mage build likely will be available within the next few days, ready and designed for all tuning and changes to be complete for PvP Season 1.

On 12/3/2022 at 11:50 PM, Guest Azadinn said:

The talent calculator and description of talents don't match at all.

Hey, thank you for the feedback, I am actively looking to update the talent descriptions as well as the tree in itself for the upcoming Frost tuning and changes as well as more in-depth detail into which talents are selected now that the build(s) are more solidified. 

Guest ShadeLineHeart

Note: it is essential to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will increase your Agility and Stamina, as well as reducing the duration of any incoming CC on you by 10%. 

Pretty sure it is meant Intellect. Unless mages suddenly became speedy and need Agi.

On 2/13/2023 at 1:09 PM, Guest ShadeLineHeart said:

Note: it is essential to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will increase your Agility and Stamina, as well as reducing the duration of any incoming CC on you by 10%. 

Pretty sure it is meant Intellect. Unless mages suddenly became speedy and need Agi.

Correct, It definitely is meant to be said Intellect, Mages don't need Agi or anything similar. 😛 Thanks for the catch!