FORUMS
Valks

Havoc Demon Hunter PvP

Guest DaemonHunter

This guide says haste over mastery & crit, but on ladder almost everyone goes mastery & crit over haste, I think haste is around only 5%, rest is mastery then crit. It would be interesting to hear why you think haste is better here then what majority of the ladder thinks?

Guest Rando

The guy who is made this guide is a monk main and hasn't updated this guide at all. lol is this a joke? 

20 hours ago, Guest Rando said:

The guy who is made this guide is a monk main and hasn't updated this guide at all. lol is this a joke? 

Hi! The guide has been updated with the correct talents and stats, as well as the best rotation. I don't see anything else that could be out of date, but let me know!

On 1/9/2023 at 9:36 AM, Guest DaemonHunter said:

This guide says haste over mastery & crit, but on ladder almost everyone goes mastery & crit over haste, I think haste is around only 5%, rest is mastery then crit. It would be interesting to hear why you think haste is better here then what majority of the ladder thinks?

Updated it! The best stats are definitely Mastery with the increased Chaos damage and movement speed, Haste does not come close to being as good as it was in Shadowlands

Guest Last Friday Knight
On 1/11/2023 at 6:26 AM, Mysticall said:

Updated it! The best stats are definitely Mastery with the increased Chaos damage and movement speed, Haste does not come close to being as good as it was in Shadowlands

This guide definitely still ranks mastery dead last under stat priority, and the stat priority and gear still point to haste vs mastery. Top tier arena competitors are currently running mastery>vers/crit>haste, and do not recommend all crimson glad pieces when you can run over 50% mastery with a combination of blue/purple gear. Earthen writ is also the #1 weapon enchant for the huge mastery proc. This guide needs a big makeover.

Guest Guest DH
On 1/11/2023 at 5:25 AM, Mysticall said:

Hi! The guide has been updated with the correct talents and stats, as well as the best rotation. I don't see anything else that could be out of date, but let me know!

Are you sure this is updated? How come the opener for rotation guide is Throw Glaive when you have to spend 25 fury because we took the Furious Throws. I mean it's better if we take Chaotic Transformation

15 hours ago, Guest Guest DH said:

Are you sure this is updated? How come the opener for rotation guide is Throw Glaive when you have to spend 25 fury because we took the Furious Throws. I mean it's better if we take Chaotic Transformation

Hi! Thank you for pointing this out, the talent build has been updated and the rotations have also been updated

15 hours ago, Guest Guest DH said:

Also, you take both talents. One is good for burst damage and the other is good for sustained damage