FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Restoration Druid PvP

Guest Everleaf

Did anyone proof read this guide? Typos, recommended talent is not the same in the talent tree vs text, wrong talent linked in pvp talent explanation etc.

Guest Takuta

Conflict and Strife major power grants Reactive Resin not Overgrowth. Overgrowth is now a level 45 talent. 

Guest Solaroff

Poorly written (many typos as mentioned previously) and also heavily outdated - almost everything is from BFA, talents, gear, rotations - a terrible guide overall if you're looking for up to date information. It was probably decent but a while ago.

On 11/28/2020 at 12:56 AM, Guest Solaroff said:

Poorly written (many typos as mentioned previously) and also heavily outdated - almost everything is from BFA, talents, gear, rotations - a terrible guide overall if you're looking for up to date information. It was probably decent but a while ago.

These guides are in the process of being overhauled - I apologise for the delay, but due to the launch of Season 1 happening after the actual expansion release, we felt it was more important to focus on getting the PvE guides updated. The PvP ones are in the process of being updated and, for many of them, having new writers come in to take them over.

Sorry once again!

Hey can u plx explain how is Focused Growth talent worth it?

You have to cast Lifebloom 3 times to get its full effect (wasting triple mana) and its easily dispelled with a single purge.

All that for a 24% increase on lifebloom...

On 3/22/2021 at 5:24 PM, Bogdanov89 said:

Hey can u plx explain how is Focused Growth talent worth it?

You have to cast Lifebloom 3 times to get its full effect (wasting triple mana) and its easily dispelled with a single purge.

All that for a 24% increase on lifebloom...

Hi! It reduces the Mana cost of Lifebloom as well. So with the mana reduction and increased healing of LIfebloom it makes it a really strong HoT. If teams are spam purging you, you could go Mark of the Wild as well for a bit of HoT protection or drop it entirely for it. I hope this helps!

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 2:59 PM, blankman said:

Why is the recommended gear have blues? Why not use the Conquest purples for all slots?

Hi! I will check why they are rare, but the epic versions are still best in slot. Just upgrade the rare versions to epic with Bloody Tokens at the item upgrader

Guest Scorpitary

ok, things I disagree with aside 

1.the gloves are rogue gloves

2. the boots are from last tier

3. the wrist and waist are S1 bloody token

4. there's no embellishments 

5. and the gear doesn't follow the stat priority so one of them is wrong

On 5/28/2023 at 11:43 AM, Guest Scorpitary said:

ok, things I disagree with aside 

1.the gloves are rogue gloves

2. the boots are from last tier

3. the wrist and waist are S1 bloody token

4. there's no embellishments 

5. and the gear doesn't follow the stat priority so one of them is wrong

Hi! The stat priority is still vers/mastery and I've gone ahead and updated those section and added Embelishments!

Guest MissLea

I really appreciate the effort put into this, however so much of it is outdated and as a new player to WoW trying to be proactive to get to speed asap it is confusing to find where the "old" and "current" are. Would really appreciate updates on the gear and other recommendations. Thank you for your time invested in helping others! 

On 3/2/2024 at 8:13 PM, Guest MissLea said:

I really appreciate the effort put into this, however so much of it is outdated and as a new player to WoW trying to be proactive to get to speed asap it is confusing to find where the "old" and "current" are. Would really appreciate updates on the gear and other recommendations. Thank you for your time invested in helping others! 

Hi! Thank you so much for pointing that out. I have gone ahead and updated the gear section. I have also made a small change the the recommended talents. Let me know if there's anything else that doesn't seem right and I can look into it