FORUMS
Blainie

Support Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)

Your stat priority is wrong for the Obsidian Ring since of the Zodiac since it will always roll with CDR, Attack Speed, CC, and RCR, making it impossible to get Socket, CDR, and Vit. Which one of the four should we roll off into a socket?

Just an observation, I don't think stat priority for this zdps build should include crit chance since there is no Solanium being used for globe generation, correct?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2019 at 3:43 AM, Zath said:

Your stat priority is wrong for the Obsidian Ring since of the Zodiac since it will always roll with CDR, Attack Speed, CC, and RCR, making it impossible to get Socket, CDR, and Vit. Which one of the four should we roll off into a socket?

Hey Zath, for this particular build (even if you’re running the rogue/slanderer variant) CriticalHitChance should be rerolled as it plays no part in this zdps build.

As far as I’m aware you only use CriticalHitChance for proccing solanium weapon running health globe gen build for rat runs which are not required this season to be efficient.

Edited by sparkatomz

On 2/1/2019 at 2:58 PM, sparkatomz said:

Just an observation, I don't think stat priority for this zdps build should include crit chance since there is no Solanium being used for globe generation, correct?

Would I be correct in assuming it shouldn't include attack speed either?

• Like 1

Guest Qman

Hi, I don't think that you are right by stating to use strongarm bracers - i think there is currently a bug impacting use of the raekor's 4-piece set bonus, which stops procs of strongarm from working. If you don't have the 4-piece set bonus, then yes strongarms work.

On 2/3/2019 at 5:26 AM, Zath said:

Would I be correct in assuming it shouldn't include attack speed either?

Hey Zath, yes this is true..attack speed will not benefit this build.  Crit chance and attack speed affixes are key in the whirlwind health globe generator build (attack speed directly benefits whirlwind by increasing number of hits which puts out more health globes) but not for this build since it uses Furious Charge.

The little rogue/slanderer set and gogok gem are still ideal since they stack massive amounts of toughness.

Edited by sparkatomz

Few minor notes:

1) The Star of Azkaranth is presented as the Best in Slot amulet in the table, while in the guide it is only recommended initially during low Paragons... Should Rondal's Locket be presented as the best-in-slot amulet in the table, as it is suggested in the "Introduction" page?

2) Is there a suggested Potion?

3) Stormshield (presented as alternative off-hand item) cannot roll Attack Speed and Life per Hit, nor it can be given a Socket with Ramaladni's Gift: its entry on the table of preferred stats should be adjusted accordingly.