Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gomba

Question About Knockback / Wizard

Recommended Posts

I'm going with DMO set with frozen orb in season 16 and it's fun so I would improve

My build:

https://www.d3planner.com/906725767

The build is from Rhykker and he suggest strongarm bracers but dunno why

What proc in this case the strongarm? (maybe the wave of force from tele?)

I use exactly the same build except I'm wearing witching hour now and use shame of delsere in the cube, should I use the strongarms instead?

any suggestions are welcomed


/edit: here is my bnet profil also:


https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Fej-2214/hero/116352916

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Subjective said:

The legendary Ranslor's FollyRanslor's Folly causes enemies to be sucked in (effectively a knockback) when you cast Energy TwisterEnergy Twister which would trigger Strongarm BracersStrongarm Bracers. So the damage increase from Strongarm BracersStrongarm Bracers is a massive boost and should occur often, and is worth keeping in the build.

Thanks Sir, really appreciate your reply.

Is it not works on elits/ rift guardians, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Gomba said:

Is it not works on elits/ rift guardians, right?

I think that's right. I assume 'lesser enemies' don't include elites or rift guardians!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...