Terris 0 Report post Posted December 27, 2013 (edited) Hello fellow warriors, I will have the legendary cape next week after much patience and farming, and was wondering what is the prime choice for warrior tanking? In my uneducated opinion , the benefit from having the tank cloak effect proc is inferior to constantly having the dps proc from the DPS cape. Also, i do not intend to do HM much and will stick to NM if that counts. What's your take on this? Thanks ! Edited December 27, 2013 by Terris Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Estarriol 167 Report post Posted December 27, 2013 Rage is mostly right. Definitely take the tank cloak. Being able to escape death once every two minutes is immense. The miniscule DPS boost of the DPS cloak isn't worthwhile at all. The crit is fine on the cape and the mastery is alright, but haste is a comepletely wasted stat, whereas the tank cloak has three awesome stats. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Edo 6 Report post Posted December 31, 2013 I am too cheap to buy both on my warrior, so on the rare occasion I raid with my warrior now I am tanking with the DPS cloak. The tank one is certainly better, but the proc does do a reasonable amount of damage on some fights. For example, on protectors it was 6.3% of my total damage. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/bbpoqg8cohdwr4vw/details/8/?s=12&e=387 Like the others said though, the stats on the tanking cloak are much better. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Deadlylocks 2 Report post Posted December 31, 2013 I am too cheap to buy both on my warrior, so on the rare occasion I raid with my warrior now I am tanking with the DPS cloak. The tank one is certainly better, but the proc does do a reasonable amount of damage on some fights. For example, on protectors it was 6.3% of my total damage. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/bbpoqg8cohdwr4vw/details/8/?s=12&e=387 Like the others said though, the stats on the tanking cloak are much better. What are we talking about? 10,125 gold to buy the offspec cloak? And I though I was cheap. LoL Share this post Link to post Share on other sites