Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
weside

Resto Shaman Mana Tracking for Anticipating High Tide Proc

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I am a resto shaman and I am looking for a way to track mana usage to better anticipate High Tide procs. I currently use ElvUI and I don't believe that is a function built into it's auras tracking. Any ideas?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have an idea of how I could import this into ElvUI or could it be even? I'm not using weakauras. Thank you for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There shouldn't be any issues or conflicts using WeakAura with ElvUI. I generally recommend getting WA, it's just too useful of an addon to pass up.

Alternatively, I found a standalon High Tide Mana Tracker addon on Curse that could also work for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the helpful info, I grabbed WA2 and imported the string you provided the link to. Works great. I appreciate you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...