Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JandeVries

Haedrig's Gift Season 16

Recommended Posts

So I rebirthed my Crusader, played through the story chapter's 1-5 and then leveled her to 70 and I don't get any Haedrig's Gifts to get the set.

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing  wrong??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JandeVries said:

So I rebirthed my Crusader, played through the story chapter's 1-5 and then leveled her to 70 and I don't get any Haedrig's Gifts to get the set.

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing  wrong??

You get the Haedrig's Gift at the completion of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th parts of the Season Journey.  You get 2 pieces from each Gift.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...