FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sleete

unusual ?

I've just opened a classic pack and got 3 Rare, 1 Purple and 1 Golden. 

Is that unusual? I not had it before (though I've had 2 Rare in a pack, and a Rare+Golden in a pack a few times)

Also from what I understand a Golden is just a copy of another card, and does't actually do anything extra/special, just gives more dust?

ANother Question - 'Ancient Watcher', costs 2 4/5, notice says 'Can't attack' Why has it an attack value then? I don't understand.

Edited by Sleete
Spelling! and a bit more clarity

1 hour ago, Sleete said:

I've just opened a classic pack and got 3 Rare, 1 Purple and 1 Golden. 

Is that unusual? I not had it before (though I've had 2 Rare in a pack, and a Rare+Golden in a pack a few times)

Also from what I understand a Golden is just a copy of another card, and does't actually do anything extra/special, just gives more dust?

ANother Question - 'Ancient Watcher', costs 2 4/5, notice says 'Can't attack' Why has it an attack value then? I don't understand.

Unusual but not impossible. If you look on youtube, you'll find mad luck you'll never believe. However, a common gold isn't that rare, while golden rare/epic/legendaries are. I personally own 4/5 golden legendaries found in daily packs since little before WotOG.

As you say, a golden card is only a cooler copy that gives you more dust if disenchanted, and that makes you more badass when you play it. To dust or not to dust, is about you. But I suggest not to dust epic/legendaries if you don't own the normal copies, because you can't know if you'll need to recraft them.

Last, Ancient Watcher has stats because he can be attacked, so he need an attack score. Then, he can be silenced, and then he became able to attack. Some times ago there was Purify Priest, a deck based on the idea to play overstatted "can't attack" minion, then silence them.

• Like 1

Ah I see, he can attack when he is attacked, but can't initiate an attack, yes that makes sense.

Thanks for the answers.

12 minutes ago, Synesthesy said:

But I suggest not to dust epic/legendaries if you don't own the normal copies, because you can't know if you'll need to recraft them.

As for dusting, Not done any yet but had already decided though only to dust excess cards (I'm a game hoarder, for example I still have all my World of Tanks tanks, though 90% of them I don't play anymore).