Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LizardLing

Need some help with WoW

Recommended Posts

I haven't played WoW in about 3-4 years and I'm trying to get back into the game but I need help understanding some stuff on here. What does 5.2.3. or whatever mean? I am looking at Ret Pally rotations and looking at the opening rotations but I also don't understand what 5.1. Inquisition etc means. I am currently trying to level my 74 Ret Pally but when I logged in on her the health was only around 6,600 and she has pretty decent gear (I think) she currently has season 4 gladiator gear equipped. I haven't played WoW in so long everything has changed and I feel like such a noob ? if anyone can help me understand gear, leveling, rotations......basically everything....I would gladly appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LizardLing said:

What does 5.2.3. or whatever mean? I am looking at Ret Pally rotations and looking at the opening rotations but I also don't understand what 5.1. Inquisition etc means. 

Ignore the rotation page for now, it's only relevant once you are fully back in the game doing end game content. Just go Easy Mode or follow the leveling guide.

2 hours ago, LizardLing said:

I am currently trying to level my 74 Ret Pally but when I logged in on her the health was only around 6,600

There has been a stat squish with BfA, meaning that a lot of numbers are lower than what you might remember. This happens every 2-3 expansions. 

The most important change for you is that quests and mobs will scale with your character's level. Addionally, the level ranges for zones have been altered:

Vanilla Areas 1-60;

Outland and Northrend 60-80;

Cataclysm Zones and Pandaria 80-90;

Draenor 90-100; Broken Isles 100-110; Kul'Tiras/Zandalar 110-120.

You will likely still outlevel some continents before you've seen everything, but at least you will have some choices as to what zones you want to visit.

 

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask away. We are always happy to help. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 9:36 AM, LizardLing said:

I haven't played WoW in about 3-4 years and I'm trying to get back into the game but I need help understanding some stuff on here. What does 5.2.3. or whatever mean?

5.2.3 is the section within the guide. It is the 3rd section of the 2nd section of the 5th section. It's similar to:

1. 
   a)
        i)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...