FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Draenor Faction Commendations Coming in Patch 8.1.5

3bFfmiF.jpg

Warlords of Draenor Timewalking is coming in Patch 8.1.5 and with it, new reputation tokens for Draenor factions will become purchasable from the Timewalking Vendor for Timewarped Badges.

If you're farming Laughing Skull Orcs reputation for Golden Visage of the Laughing Skull Golden Visage of the Laughing Skull and find the grind daunting, it's best to wait for Warlords Timewalking that arrives with Patch 8.1.5.

Draenor Commendations

New BoA reputation commendations can be purchased from Timewalking vendors and they increase your reputation standing with Draenor factions by 300. The new commendations should cost 50 Timewarped Badges each.

Note: WoWDB tooltips do not work right now, because the items haven't been added to the database yet.

Why Should I Care?

When Warlords Timewalking is up, you will be able to farm dungeons, earn Timewarped Badges, and purchase the new commendations to rapidly increase your reputation standing with Draenor factions. Various toys, mounts, and battle pets can be purchased from Draenor Quartermasters, the most interesting items are available at Revered and Exalted.

If you haven't played the game in Warlords of Draenor, you will be able to unlock items and work toward achievements including:

Reputation Items

Here are some interesting items that you can unlock at various reputation stages with Draenor factions. We'll highlight them in more detail in our upcoming Warlords Timewalking guide.

Arakkoa Outcasts

Council of Exarchs

Frostwolf Orcs

Laughing Skull Orcs

Order of the Awakened

The Saberstalkers

Sha'tari Defense

Steamwheedle Preservation Society

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Why Should I Care?

When Warlords Timewalking is up, you will be able to farm dungeons, earn Timewarped Badges, and purchase the new commendations to rapidly increase your reputation standing with Draenor factions. Various toys, mounts, and battle pets can be purchased from Draenor Quartermasters, the most interesting items are available at Revered and Exalted.

Question still stands - WHY should i care?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Steveson said:

Achievements (100 Exalted reps, 400 mounts) granted that you didn't play in WoD. Two new Timewalking mounts are also coming.

7 hours ago, Steveson said:

Its the only content in the game you will get until 9.0. You should care or stop playing ?

1 hour ago, Rooach said:

Its the only content in the game you will get until 9.0. You should care or stop playing

Well i already stopped playing and canceled my subscdription utill Classic or something good comes out. As it is right now - i am not impressed.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Achievements (100 Exalted reps, 400 mounts) granted that you didn't play in WoD. Two new Timewalking mounts are also coming.

I did. And i highly regret doing that.

14 hours ago, Rooach said:

Its the only content in the game you will get until 9.0. You should care or stop playing

No, 8.2 will be coming after this. And I wouldn't be suprised to see at least an 8.2.5 patch after that.

21 hours ago, Steveson said:

There are people out there who do enjoy playing the game and who do care about this kind of content.

Edited by jinsu2301

4 hours ago, Steveson said:

Well i already stopped playing and canceled my subscdription utill Classic or something good comes out. As it is right now - i am not impressed.

I did. And i highly regret doing that.

funny point I quit very early in MOP and came back late draenor.  (this is playing vanilla/tbc and having old reps capped,

I simply bought the cruddy draenor reps and halfilled/TW the trash MOP reps that I skipped.  basically every thing is capped.

I'm still at 99/100 because the silly individual Tiller reps don't count.  either I need to lick Chromie's *filtered*  filtered?  OK  behind.  or figure out who "Pearlfin Juju" are.

Oh they stripped My Agent of shen'dralar too.  

old reps are broken, but keep on rolling new stuff out...

Edited by dsc
stupid filter
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Steveson said:

Well i already stopped playing and canceled my subscdription

So you are here spewing your toxic filth on Icy Veins because...why? You don't play the game, you don't like the expansion, you clearly have an ax to grind with...who is it you're mad at again? There are still five million people who enjoy the game and who enjoy BfA and since you don't then why even come here to read about wow and post nasty comments? It's one thing if you are an active player and you want to vent some frustration, but you're not. Shoo pest, begone with you! Back to fortnite where your kind belongs!

Edited by Demonpuke

Uncommon Patron

Doesn't this also reduce the burden for Draenor Pathfinder?  Considering the sheer volume of salt we see spilled about how Pathfinder is too hard, this should be a welcome change.

9 hours ago, Demonpuke said:

So you are here spewing your toxic filth on Icy Veins because...why? You don't play the game, you don't like the expansion, you clearly have an ax to grind with...who is it you're mad at again? There are still five million people who enjoy the game and who enjoy BfA and since you don't then why even come here to read about wow and post nasty comments? It's one thing if you are an active player and you want to vent some frustration, but you're not. Shoo pest, begone with you! Back to fortnite where your kind belongs!

Someone called "Demonpuke" is calling me toxic.
How adorable

On 2/11/2019 at 6:24 PM, cowboy said:

Doesn't this also reduce the burden for Draenor Pathfinder?  Considering the sheer volume of salt we see spilled about how Pathfinder is too hard, this should be a welcome change.

This right here. Need an Exalted to get Trading Post 3 to make it easier to do the Tanaan Diplomat grind. It's all part of the journey/process.