FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MogortheOgre

Legendary gem

So i’ve been playing diablo 3 for a week And i played a lot. First couple of days in campaign solo (expert). Then a couple of days with people i met on chat and my new clan. First i did not really knew how to play. But now i’ve got a good grasp about the diffent gamemodes.

Only today a friend noticed me on legendary gems. And that i should use them. I got 8 of them. But i must have sold or get rid of the rest. i’m missing the 3 most powerfull for my build. And i’ve been running greater rift around level 65-70. But they dont seem to drop anymore.

Anyone got an idea how i could find the remaining 12 legendary gems with this character?

4 minutes ago, MogortheOgre said:

So i’ve been playing diablo 3 for a week And i played a lot. First couple of days in campaign solo (expert). Then a couple of days with people i met on chat and my new clan. First i did not really knew how to play. But now i’ve got a good grasp about the diffent gamemodes.

Only today a friend noticed me on legendary gems. And that i should use them. I got 8 of them. But i must have sold or get rid of the rest. i’m missing the 3 most powerfull for my build. And i’ve been running greater rift around level 65-70. But they dont seem to drop anymore.

Anyone got an idea how i could find the remaining 12 legendary gems with this character?

Did you by chance put them in your stash?  You can't have 2 of a legendary gem on a character, and the gems in your stash count as well, so it's possible you've put them in there.  Also, moved this to the Diablo 3 section.

• Thanks 1

Like Orthios said, you have those gems in your stash.

If you want the same gem twice a character needs to take the socket the gem into his gear.

Then the other character will find the gem again.

Rift Guardians ALWAYS drop a legendary gem, if you are missing one. -> you have absolutly no problem getting the gems you need as often as you want ?

59 minutes ago, MogortheOgre said:

Ok. I’ll take another check at my stash. So there is no chance i might have dropped or sold it unintentionally even if i wanted to?

As mentioned above, if your character loses a legendary gem, it is not in your inventory or stash or on your character, the next Greater Rift Guardian you defeat drops it as a Rank 0, even on level one diffculty.