Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pasadar

Returning Player with a question

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I am a returning player, I haven't played since Mist of Pandara. I was wondering where I can download all the expansions, I tried to go on the blizzard website and it only allows you to buy Battle of Azeroth. Any Help will be appreciated. 

 

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pasadar said:

Hello,

I am a returning player, I haven't played since Mist of Pandara. I was wondering where I can download all the expansions, I tried to go on the blizzard website and it only allows you to buy Battle of Azeroth. Any Help will be appreciated. 

 

 

Thank you.

You no longer need to purchase previous expansions, only an active sub is required to play everything up to Battle for Azeroth. More details can be found here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...