FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
dollhobbs

earlier expansion class guides

is there a way to access earlier expansion class guides. I am at lvl 80 and just intered Pandaria. I was looking to see what food and pots or flasks were recommended but could not see if there was a way to see for the earlier expansions. If I just missed it could you let me know how to get to them.

7 hours ago, dollhobbs said:

is there a way to access earlier expansion class guides. I am at lvl 80 and just intered Pandaria. I was looking to see what food and pots or flasks were recommended but could not see if there was a way to see for the earlier expansions. If I just missed it could you let me know how to get to them.

You can try accessing them through the internet archive, but I think you'd be better off just using our leveling guides. In terms of pots and flasks, unless you are planning to stay at level 80, they are mainly just a waste of money (unless you are leveling cooking/alchemy and have them spare). The older guides no longer apply to live as many consumables were changed because of the stat squish, meaning many of them that were BiS are no longer the best.