FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Viskah

[WW] In dire need of critiques and DPS help.

I was recently contacted by an Officer in my guild requesting I up my DPS significantly since I'm simming 300k but only doing 260-280k

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1hs7rlx9gamig62f/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Viskah/simple

A few things I have thought of changing up is, dropping FoF completely, trying to line up TeB with trinket better since right now I'm using it basically when I hit 10 stacks (8/10 times it lines up with my trinkets anyway)

I've tried CB but find I cannot adapt the to slower pace of the rotation. And I don't believe to have enough gear to reach the haste point comfortably.

I think personally that I have hit the plateau for my gear, until I upgrade more gear, I simply cannot preform any better. That still doesn't explain why I am simming over 20k dps higher than what I am capable of doing.    

Hey Viskah,  Few things i noticed by looking at your armory you have more then enough gear to go for at least 10-11k Haste. If you want to be competitive in dps you should switch to Chi Brew it beats Ascension by a lot now . Red Sockets you should have 160 Agility Gems,Yellow sockets you should go Orange gems Agility+ Haste and drop as much mastery as you can. Sim's are broken for Wind Walker Monks. If you have more questions you can add my battletag: Tolzzy#1389