FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Slurpy

Finally Completed a GR90!!

OMG I can't believe it! Took a while, but I did it!! So proud of myself. 

My friend told me I could never do a GR90, he's gonna be SO jealous. Well well well..

I just started playing Diablo 3 for first time on switch a month ago, and looks like I'm already an expert. I read online this usually takes ppl years? So funny. 

I guess I'm naturally good at these things. 

Anyone else here have the skills to do a GR90? 

I know some of you PC guys maybe did it, but I heard the game is way easier on PC. 

D2wWAazU0AAT6od.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Slurpy said:

I guess I'm naturally good at these things. 

Anyone else here have the skills to do a GR90? 

No one!

You are the greatest hero in the world.

Please sent me a your picture that I can include it in my shrine, dedicated to you.

Ha, lots of people. I finally did a 100 on hardcore and was very proud of myself too!! ? In co op with a buddy on xbox 1. We went 2 for 2 within the 15 minutes on 100, then I promptly died. So I won't get there for a while with my other classes or new wizard. But hey that's the game. 

But congrats anyways man, it's not easy, and a month isn't bad at all. To some people that is really really good. You can follow the builds on these sites and get much higher I'm sure.  Just have patience, progression comes in small waves here and there after that point. There are leaderboards you can search and you'll find lots of people can get to 115+, lots close to 130, even on hardcore which baffles me. But honestly without lots of paragon 90, only a month in, is no small feat and you should be proud. You can get higher if you can do that. Just keep doing what you are doing. Pretend that friend told you you can never do 100 now. I don't know how naturally good it makes you, but understanding your build and play style optimisation well enough to get to 90 means you are good as any of these hacks that can do 120. Just have to grind for perfect gear, paragons, and game experience like they did. 

I'm sure you've noticed the lvls get a lot harder, and they continue to do so, you probably need more than twice as much dmg to do a 95 in the same amount of time as a 90. So you are a ways away, but you'll get there in time. It's just going to be about a bunch of tiny improvements adding up now, since you likely got the important big ones already. 

Some assholes will probably gloat about getting to lvl 100 in no time at all with some sets. But these are experienced players who know the game very well, knew the build before hand and have experience with it, and had advice and friends who knew a lot better as they got to know the game. If you only had a friend telling you you'd never do a 90, then you've done quite well in short time man. 

Edited by Knutsanity