FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ssj6bebe

Class

It's completely your choice and depends on what you like. If you want to choose a class based on performance, you need to know what role you want to fill first: Tank, Healer or DPS.

Again, it depends what you like, if you are picking purely visually, you should look up transmogs for classes and see what appeals to you. A Death Knight in full icy-blue plate armour and a mage in fiery cloth armour can book look cool, but it depends what you like.

2 hours ago, Ssj6bebe said:

Btw wich race is looking good as hunter?especially  survival

Dwarf.

(It's obvious that looks are up to personal preference, but since telling you to "pick whatever you like" doesn't seem to work, I'm just gonna say dwarf.)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jinsu2301 said:

Dwarf.

(It's obvious that looks are up to personal preference, but since telling you to "pick whatever you like" doesn't seem to work, I'm just gonna say dwarf.)

But what if he wants to be Horde?

I wish I could put a :PepeHands: here, but the forums don't register it sadly.

7 hours ago, Ssj6bebe said:

Ive decidet i will make draenei  hunter.but they can use guns.and where to find them im lvl 6...

You'll find new gear as you level up and some of them will be guns, some will be bows, some crossbows. It depends on what is dropping and what quests you are doing. For now, take whatever does the most damage and you can worry about the looks later on.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ssj6bebe said:

Ive decidet i will make draenei  hunter.but they can use guns.and where to find them im lvl 6...

Yes, they can use guns. You will probably get one as a quest reward or a drop at some point, but they are identical to bows and crossbows in terms of gameplay, weapon damage and attributes take priority.

Don't fret over how your gear looks too much. For the first few dozen levels you will look like a clown, often wearing mismatched armor pieces and such. It will take some time to collect enough armor and weapon appearances to delve into Transmogrifications and properly customizing the look of your character.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/5/2019 at 11:13 PM, jinsu2301 said:

Yes, they can use guns. You will probably get one as a quest reward or a drop at some point, but they are identical to bows and crossbows in terms of gameplay, weapon damage and attributes take priority.

Don't fret over how your gear looks too much. For the first few dozen levels you will look like a clown, often wearing mismatched armor pieces and such. It will take some time to collect enough armor and weapon appearances to delve into Transmogrifications and properly customizing the look of your character.

Ok  thanks.how to level faster? im lvl 23 now.ive done every single quest from beggining.

5 hours ago, Ssj6bebe said:

Ok  thanks.how to level faster? im lvl 23 now.ive done every single quest from beggining.

You could buy Heirlooms. Those are special pieces of armor and weapons that will scale with your character's level and provide a moderate XP buff (up to 55%). They are somewhat expensive though and not meant for new players.

The fastest way to level right now is just questing and the ocassional random dungeon every 3-4 levels. There are addons like AzerothAutoPilot that can show you the optimal route, I wouldn't use that as a new player though. Just play the game as intended and try to enjoy it. Don't look at leveling as a hurdle that you have to overcome before you can have fun.