Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Xoxexy

Ritual of Summoning

Recommended Posts

Word of Recall (OLD)Word of Recall (OLD) How does a Holy Priest cast the Ritual of Summoning? I click on the spell, it starts to form - but then what. How do I select the "target"?  It has a yellow "retrieve" icon but doesn't do anything. I put it on the person I want to come through, but nothing happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In order to summon someone at a Meeting Stone, you need at least two people. One summoner who picks a target and rightclicks the stone to form the portal, and one "clicker" who rightclicks the formed portal.

The Ritual of Summoning is a warlock spell that allows you to create your own summing stone. For that you need at least three people, one warlock to begin casting the spell, and two "clickers". After that, it works the same as the regular Meeting Stone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...