FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MKMSDH

s17 LoN builds

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if you will be posting LoN builds specific to season 17 buff??

I need some good options since i'm usually a DH and the builds i see online for DH LoN builds don't look promising.

Thanks

Hey, yeah, we likely will, but I can't see many builds being that great for DH. The DH specific legendaries aren't really good enough to make a working LoN build that'll beat the current top builds. Deadset may be able to come up with something, but I can't promise much unfortunately. Some classes just aren't well equipped for LoN because their legendaries aren't great compared to the sets.

What about a Leap/WW Barbarian build? Using both Band of Might and Skullgrasp should be nice right? Also think about it: Leaping into a mob stunning them and then start twirling around spreading blood, guts and body parts everywhere should be made viable again this season.

Just echoing the OP, I really liked how you guys updated the s16 builds to reflect that RoG affect, hoping for some s17 specific build content.  Really looking forward to the season! 

Would using the existing recommended builds from the The Thrill Conquest guide be a good place to start? Or, are those too outdated at this point?

I'm currently working a thorns/lance build with the necro. Cleared 70 at paragon 320 on screen dps averaged 40b, top end 100b give or take. Right now I dont have nearly the gear together I want but it's working out so far