FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
asind

Breaking & Binding.

I am trying to retrieve my heirloom staff for my arcane mage. in Nexus.  the title is Breaking & Binding.  I can't find anything to help me.  HELP ME>>>>>>>>>>please. my toon is Cvnb, norgannon arcane mage.

On 5/1/2019 at 7:53 PM, asind said:

I am trying to retrieve my heirloom staff for my arcane mage. in Nexus.  the title is Breaking & Binding.  I can't find anything to help me.  HELP ME>>>>>>>>>>please. my toon is Cvnb, norgannon arcane mage.

I assume you are talking about the arcane artifact weapon? you are telling us that you have a problem, but you aren't telling us what your problem is, so we can't help you.

All I can tell you is to look up the quest "The Nexus Vault" on wowhead and browse through the comments. Maybe someone else has a solution for whatever your problem is over there.

It's generally good practice to either google search or go to directly to wowhead first if you have problems with a specific quest. It's not like we don't want to help you, it's simply faster that way.

• Like 1