Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
asind

Breaking & Binding.

Recommended Posts

I am trying to retrieve my heirloom staff for my arcane mage. in Nexus.  the title is Breaking & Binding.  I can't find anything to help me.  HELP ME>>>>>>>>>>please. my toon is Cvnb, norgannon arcane mage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2019 at 7:53 PM, asind said:

I am trying to retrieve my heirloom staff for my arcane mage. in Nexus.  the title is Breaking & Binding.  I can't find anything to help me.  HELP ME>>>>>>>>>>please. my toon is Cvnb, norgannon arcane mage.

I assume you are talking about the arcane artifact weapon? you are telling us that you have a problem, but you aren't telling us what your problem is, so we can't help you.

All I can tell you is to look up the quest "The Nexus Vault" on wowhead and browse through the comments. Maybe someone else has a solution for whatever your problem is over there.

It's generally good practice to either google search or go to directly to wowhead first if you have problems with a specific quest. It's not like we don't want to help you, it's simply faster that way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...