Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ikaramitro

Stuck with Order of Embers Reputation

Recommended Posts

I am trying to become friendly with the Order of Embers, so far I have completed the champters: The Final Effigy and the burden of proof but I do not know how to start the third step, anyone know what I can do?

Thank you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ikaramitro said:

I am trying to become friendly with the Order of Embers, so far I have completed the champters: The Final Effigy and the burden of proof but I do not know how to start the third step, anyone know what I can do?

Thank you in advance.

This is the third time you have made a new thread, asking the exact same question:

 

This is the last time I will answer that question.

Check the quest The Order of Embers on wowhead.

There is a guide in the comments there that will lead you through the quest chain. Most of the quest don't grant any reputation, but the final quest will instantly put you at friendly with the faction.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...