Jump to content
FORUMS
Blainie

LoN Blood Nova Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)

Recommended Posts

Question!

Why does the build have Death Nova on the bar? Iron Rose locks in the rune for us and Siphon casts the skill without it on the bar.
And would Devour - Satiated or Blood Rush - (Insert Rune) be a good replacement? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Tiberius
21 hours ago, Inflameable said:

Question!

Why does the build have Death Nova on the bar? Iron Rose locks in the rune for us and Siphon casts the skill without it on the bar.
And would Devour - Satiated or Blood Rush - (Insert Rune) be a good replacement? 🙂

I think it's due to the fact that Scythe of the Cycle increases your Secondary skill's damage, which Death Nova will be occupying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 1:19 PM, Guest Tiberius said:

I think it's due to the fact that Scythe of the Cycle increases your Secondary skill's damage, which Death Nova will be occupying.

But the Iron RoseIron Rose already cast the secondary skill so the question was to fit your answer more, does Death NovaDeath Nova need to be on the hotbar to synergize with items and or does the rune change the damage type of the blood nova or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some notes:

1) In the Skill page, Blood is Power is said to be mandatory, but the table of skills (both in that page and in the Introduction page) recommend Eternal Torment...

2) Shouldn't "Pickup Radius" be explicitly mentioned in the table of stat priorities?

3) The Witching Hour cannot roll Critical Hit Chance: maybe that stat priority should be replaced by IAS?

4) In the Gear page it is written: "Stat-wise, focus on pieces that have Death Nova skill damage increase, as well as Cooldown Reduction and Increased Attack Speed." However, in the table IAS is recommended only for the gloves: is it really a stat to focus-on?

5) Which is the recommended Follower for this build? And which Potion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2019 at 5:14 AM, Guest Clerric said:

Why is there WD pants in Necro build???

Because of the Elemental damage it can roll, up to 20%. Like in any other LoN build. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 12:35 PM, Arkpit said:

But the Iron RoseIron Rose already cast the secondary skill so the question was to fit your answer more, does Death NovaDeath Nova need to be on the hotbar to synergize with items and or does the rune change the damage type of the blood nova or not?

No, it will be always Blood Nova. But Simulacrum can only duplicate equipped skills.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Savathar said:

How is this Speed Farming when it's sooo slow?

Speedfarm version includes In-geomIn-geom

I do rifts between 1-2min with Nova on HC up to around GR65. After that I swap to Speed LoN mages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...