FORUMS
Stan

World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition

VJwLds3.jpg

World of Warcraft turns 15 this year and it's time to commemorate 15 years of conflict with the release of the World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition.

The Collector's Edition will be available through October 8th and costs $99.99 USD // $99.99 EUR. It comes with a Ragnaros statue, Onyxia pin, map of Azeroth mouse pad, fine art prints, alabaster mounts, and 30 days of game time.

Both Alabaster mounts will be added to Blizzard Shop as a bundle in Augus and if you purchase them by March 31st, you'll also receive a $25 credit to your Blizzard Balance.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

Commemorate 15 years of conflict, adventure, and camaraderie by pre-ordering the World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition—available October 8, 2019 for $99.99 (USD). 

Each set contains a treasure trove of collectible items celebrating the history of Azeroth, including:

• Ragnaros Statue
    Behold Ragnaros, he who is ancient when this world was young! Bow, mortals, before this 10+ inch immortalization of the Firelord himself.
  • Onyxia Pin
    Add to your pin collection and adorn your home with the head of Onyxia, Broodmother of the Black Dragonflight.
  • Map of Azeroth Mouse Pad
    Gaze upon the realms your character has explored these past 15 years while you prepare for the next adventure.
  • Fine Art Prints
    Reach into Azeroth’s vivid past with eight frameable fine art prints. 
  • 30 Days of Game Time
    Extend your stay in Azeroth with 30 days of game time to aid you on your next adventure.
  • Alabaster Mounts
    Take to the skies with these majestic alabaster mounts—living stone tributes to a pair of familiar flying creatures.*

Alabaster Stormtalon for Alliance characters
Alabaster Thunderwing for Horde characters

It’s a monumental year for World of Warcraft as we celebrate 15 years of epic adventures and community—don’t miss out on getting these treasured collectibles to mark the occasion.

Pre-order the 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition on the Blizzard Gear Store, or check availability with your favorite video game retailer in the coming days.

Get the Alabaster Mounts in the Shop

If you can’t wait until October to get your hands on the new Alabaster Stormtalon or Alabastor Thunderwing, don’t worry. We’ll be introducing these mounts to the Blizzard Shop and in-game shop as a standalone bundle in August. Players who purchase these mounts this way and also attach a 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition to their World of Warcraft account by March 31, 2020 will receive a $25 credit to their Blizzard Balance.

World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary In-Game Celebration

The celebration is just getting started; check back on the World of Warcraft site as we get closer to the anniversary to learn more about the in-game rewards and events we have planned.

*These mounts are unavailable for use in World of Warcraft Classic.

I like that dragon and the pet.  As for WoW Classic I will probably not purchase it nor play it.  It's just not my cup of tea per say.  But those that are wanting this and this alone to play instead of current WoW I hope they do enjoy it once it is released.

1 minute ago, K1ngMrglMrgl said:

Any info if this is gonna be avaible through physical stores?

Unknown at this point, but looks like it might be exclusive to their store, since pre-orders are already out of stock. Unless new copies are being made, this seems unlikely. 

Statue is pretty decent, but it seems overpriced (unless it's made of some quality material), even worse that there is (as usual) 1:1 currency conversion, so 99 dollars=99 euro... Alabaster mounts are pretty okay, nothing amazing. New anniversary in-game mount looks good, but no details yet how it's going to be obtained.

1 hour ago, PatrickHenry said:

so the alabaster mounts are like stone,

But the video at the top of the page shows like Deathwing and a Minidrake pet.

Did I miss something ?

The alabaster mounts come with the Collector's Box (or the store).

The Deathwing mount and the pet are part of an in-game anniversary event. No further details have been disclosed so far.

34 minutes ago, jinsu2301 said:

The Deathwing mount and the pet are part of an in-game anniversary event. No further details have been disclosed so far.

Seems it might work like Core Hound for finishing LFR Molten Core. Kael has been mentioned, so perhaps there will be LFR Tempest Keep, maybe some other raid too, unsure though.

Edited by Arcling
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Arcling said:

Unknown at this point, but looks like it might be exclusive to their store, since pre-orders are already out of stock. Unless new copies are being made, this seems unlikely. 

Statue is pretty decent, but it seems overpriced (unless it's made of some quality material), even worse that there is (as usual) 1:1 currency conversion, so 99 dollars=99 euro... Alabaster mounts are pretty okay, nothing amazing. New anniversary in-game mount looks good, but no details yet how it's going to be obtained.

I just ordered from a physical store at Greece. They told me, that its gonna be released normaly, not only at the gear shop

1 hour ago, K1ngMrglMrgl said:

I just ordered from a physical store at Greece. They told me, that its gonna be released normaly, not only at the gear shop

I see, that means more are on the way, perhaps their own store had limits on amount of pre-orders.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 8:39 PM, Arcling said:

I see, that means more are on the way, perhaps their own store had limits on amount of pre-orders.

Indeed. This excatly what a lot of physical stores told me

I believe it is supposed to say August? :)

Both Alabaster mounts will be added to Blizzard Shop as a bundle in Augus and if you purchase them by March 31st, you'll also receive a $25 credit to your Blizzard Balance.

Annotation 2019-05-20 000957.png

On 5/14/2019 at 1:49 PM, Ragingwolf said:

I like that dragon and the pet.  As for WoW Classic I will probably not purchase it nor play it.  It's just not my cup of tea per say.  But those that are wanting this and this alone to play instead of current WoW I hope they do enjoy it once it is released.

I am pretty sure I read somewhere back when Classic was announced that it will be free to play for anyone with a currently active Main WoW Subscription, so you could try it to see if you like it, I didn't start wow until Wrath of the Lich King so I might check it out for the experience if able.

10 hours ago, BlakeArmentrout said:

I am pretty sure I read somewhere back when Classic was announced that it will be free to play for anyone with a currently active Main WoW Subscription, so you could try it to see if you like it, I didn't start wow until Wrath of the Lich King so I might check it out for the experience if able.

Yeah still not going to play :) but kudos to all that are going to play it though.