FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
elloy

2.6.5. LoN Rapid Fire (Non-Season)

hi there - i've been looking forward a lot to the renewed Wojahnni AssaulterWojahnni Assaulter and Sin SeekersSin Seekers in connection with the LoN set, had quite high expectations to be honest. since i'm in posession of primal ancient Wraps of ClarityWraps of Clarity, i decided to work in a generator as well. i went for Evasive FireEvasive FireHardenedHardened for some damage mitigation. you can check the full build here.

it's goind ok in t16 - i only tried one 105 in full party and did literally NO damage at all (no augments currently)...so, any suggestions on how to make this more viable in GRs?

cheers

elloy

Looking at your build:

• Your skills don't make too much sense, mainly in terms of the actives. You don't need Vault or a generator. Drop them both for Shadow Power and Smoke Screen. For SP, I'd take Gloom for the damage taken reduction, for SS, I'd take Vanishing Powder or Healing Vapors, up to you. Could also use Marked for Death instead of one of these 2.
  • You don't need Invigoration on your Prep, that's mainly for UE builds. Run Focused Mind or Battle Scars, up to you.
  • You don't need Thrill of the Hunt, swap to Awareness, Leech, or something along these lines. 
  • Run Illusory Boots instead of your current ones, the effect is far more useful than running these + Vault.

Should help a bit.

17 hours ago, Blainie said:

Looking at your build:

• Your skills don't make too much sense, mainly in terms of the actives. You don't need Vault or a generator. Drop them both for Shadow Power and Smoke Screen. For SP, I'd take Gloom for the damage taken reduction, for SS, I'd take Vanishing Powder or Healing Vapors, up to you. Could also use Marked for Death instead of one of these 2.
  • You don't need Invigoration on your Prep, that's mainly for UE builds. Run Focused Mind or Battle Scars, up to you.
  • You don't need Thrill of the Hunt, swap to Awareness, Leech, or something along these lines. 
  • Run Illusory Boots instead of your current ones, the effect is far more useful than running these + Vault.

Should help a bit.

well, i chose vault because theres an elusive ring in the cube - but yeah, as it feels quite tanky already i might drop that for CoE in the cuibe and marked for death as an active.

as far as the generator goes, i know it's not needed for its original purpose - but i use it in order to proc wraps of clarity which should be a good source of mitigating incoming damage.

ill def illusory boots, thx for the tipp...about thrill of the hunt: you mean it doesn't work because i dont spend hatred due to sin-seekers? same as taeguk?

Elloy...

Elusive ring does also proc on using Shadow Power and Smoke Screen (Can also be Shadow Power and Marked for Death Though i don't know if Marked for Death interrupts the channeling of Rapid Fire) - which makes it make sense to swap Vault and Elusive Fire for those.

You lose the damage stacks from Wojahanni if you move or use attacks which stops the channel (like Vault, Generators, other damage spells) therefore your aim with the build should be to go all out on damage reductions and mitigation so you can survive standing still channeling for 15+ seconds to get the biggest dmg increase from Wojahanni

Thrill of the hunt is not needed cause you can get Slows in other ways than with that with such a swift attack and you get more out of other passives (Like Blainie said - Awareness (Cheat death), Leech (life on hit = tons of healing) or maybe even Perfectionist (Increased survivability and reduced costs of discipline))

I would also swap out the equipped Cindercoat to Aquillas and equip a more useful item in the cube like a Leorics crown and then run CDR in helm to give 100% uptime to Vengeance or RCR to make yourself able to cast Shadow Power for longer to prolong the dmg reduction from the Gloom rune  Or swap to a more damage oriented damage legendary armor.

• Like 1