FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Seech303

How do I Purchase Dalaran Heist Chapter 2?

For anyone that has done chapter 2 so far, are there any rewards beyond the 3 packs we got for completing chapter 1?

I have to say, I'm a bit underwhelmed by this so far.  I did one run so far and successfully completed chapter 1 on Normal setting without really any problems.  During the run I got an artifact early that changed my hero power to a random deathknight one, and that new power was the reason I won every game afterward.  Seemed a bit OP to me.

18 hours ago, Mursilis said:

For anyone that has done chapter 2 so far, are there any rewards beyond the 3 packs we got for completing chapter 1?

I have to say, I'm a bit underwhelmed by this so far.  I did one run so far and successfully completed chapter 1 on Normal setting without really any problems.  During the run I got an artifact early that changed my hero power to a random deathknight one, and that new power was the reason I won every game afterward.  Seemed a bit OP to me.

If you clear chapter 2 you get another 3 packs.

The adventure seems quite easy.

Until now I finished normal Chapter 1 + 2 and heroic Chapter 1 - each on the first try.

(But my treasure was quite good each run)

Way easier then the singleplayer conent in the last years IMO.

2 hours ago, WedgeAntilles said:

If you clear chapter 2 you get another 3 packs.

Thanks.  So I have to decide if 3 packs from an older set are worth 700 gold, or better to save that for next expansion.

21 hours ago, Mursilis said:

Thanks.  So I have to decide if 3 packs from an older set are worth 700 gold, or better to save that for next expansion.

Not exactly.

If you buy the whole adventure you get 3 packs for each wing and - after unlocking the last wing - +1 golden legendary + 1 golden pack (a pack (standard afaik) that contains only golden cards)

4 wings = 2800 gold

12 packs + 1 golden legendary + 1 pack with only golden cards

Or in other words: 12 packs + 1860 dust (if you are unlucky, if your golden pack has more then 4 common + 1 rare you get (much) more dust)

It's a fair deal. If you are interested in the adventure - go for it.

If you do not care about the adventure you can ignore it without loosing anything important.

18 hours ago, WedgeAntilles said:

Not exactly.

<followed by explanation with math>

Ah, ok.  Didn't realize there was a final prize.  Good to know, thanks.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:55 AM, WedgeAntilles said:

If you do not care about the adventure you can ignore it without loosing anything important

Well you may as well do the first chapter - no cost to and it's easy enough to get the packs