FORUMS
Stan

WoW Classic Addons: TukUI

H9flP1z.jpg

TukUI has been ported over to Classic Beta and looks gorgeous! If you're looking for a simple lightweight and sleek UI to get you started in August, definitely check it out!

TukUI makes Classic WoW look really good and comes with pretty much everything you'd expect from a modern user interface.

WoWScrnShot_052319_121130.jpgWoWScrnShot_052319_122712.jpg

It is easy to install and fully customizable, just type: /tukui c in the chat to open up "Settings".

WoWScrnShot_052319_165915.jpg

If you're playing Beta, download TukUI from here, extract the folder and move both Tukui and Tukui_Config to your Interface/Addons folder (both folders must be present in the same directory). Make sure to check if you're addons are enabled upon logging in to the game.

If you're willing to go the extra mile, download ImmersionClassic. It replaces the dated quest and gossip frames.

WoWScrnShot_052319_170114.jpgWoWScrnShot_052319_170117.jpg

Note that TukUI currently has some issues with Questie when both addons run in parallel.

Classic Addons

If you're looking for more Classic Addons, we compiled a list of useful resources:

• Like 1

Wow this is so sick! Decidedly going to be running with these if Blizz allows ? this sort of thing doesn't ruin "nochanges" and makes everything look much better ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, eliot22 said:

Is there an addon that adds LFR, better graphics, and all the expansions too?

There is, it's called Battle for Azeroth, but it's still in early Beta. 1.0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Never really been a fan of the ElvUI / TukUI addons on Live, I might consider using it for Vanilla since it looks real good. A few tunings here and there with the castbar and so on and im good to go.

3 hours ago, eliot22 said:

Sweet! Is there an addon that adds LFR, better graphics, and all the expansions too?

Absolutely! It's called the 'Battle for Azeroth' addon...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Its really good addon, been using it since Pandas I guess, but to be honest it reminds me retail wow a little and I wanna get a full Classic experience.

Is there an option to adjust the backpanel that the Chat window sits in?  It's not large enough for me to see more than 4-5 lines of chat with me needing the font bigger.  How do I adjust that panel?

Hey

Im having trouble getting this to work, i downloaded the zip file and extracted the folders out and copied both Tukui and Tukui_Config to your Interface/Addons folder.

When i log into WoW after choosing my character i get this error message.

Anyone know whats wrong ?

2019-06-06 (7).png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      We knew the beta for BC Classic was close and now we also know it coming in March, and we may be seeing it as early as next week!
      In a leaked mail spotted by zon3tknew3, Blizzard staff have been asked to submit their friends and family for the upcoming Closed Beta, and that the submissions should be turned in by March 15th at the latest. The other big thing to note from the mail is that the Closed Beta is scheduled to start "later this month", meaning we might be seeing it as early as next week, or if not, almost certainly the week after that.

Source.
      It's unclear what form the Closed Beta will take and just how many players will get invited, but we should be hearing details on that pretty soon since it's so close now! So just in case you haven't yet, go and sign up for the beta!
    • By Starym
      Blizzard have recently been sending out some more surveys for WoW Classic, this time related to changes that might be implemented for the "Classic Era" servers aka those that will not be progressing on to the Burning Crusade when it is released.

The questions imply the possibility of something of a Classic+, with new features being added and the game possibly evolving past Vanilla into its own ecosystem, and lasting a long time to come.
      As spotted by Warcraft Tavern, there are several pages of questions asking about Classic Era servers, specifically:
      Advanced layering, where lower population realms would be combined into server groups and players would actually be able to interact between those servers. Possible new quality of life only additions to Vanilla Classic. Possible new content for Vanilla Classic, including "significant changes or new features" that might "dramatically change aspects of the game experience".

Source.
      Check out the full post over at Warcraft Tavern with a few more questions related to switching over to BC at all and which server players would most like to play on related to new changes added.
    • By Stan
      The Burning Crusade Classic Internal Alpha has begun.
      The wowdev2 branch has been recently updated with a new patch! The very first patch of the Burning Crusade Classic is 2.5.0 Build 37796. While we currently have no information when the game becomes available for testing for content creators, make sure to opt in to the Beta today!

• By Starym
      Achievements have come to Classic! Well, sort of, and not all of them. RinesThaix has put together about 140 achievements to collect, but the mod is constantly being updated so there should be more soon.
      The Classic Achievements addon lets you not only gather those points up but also share and compare them, as you can link them in chat!

English and other languages are also supported.
      If you want to check out how it looks in action, here's MrGM taking it for a spin:
    • By Starym
      Blizzard have stated that the BC Classic beta is coming soon, but didn't specify when exactly. Today the Battle.net launcher's app catalog was updated with the TBC Internal Alpha, visible only to Blizzard but datamineable nonetheless!
      Right at the bottom there, the Internal Alpha most likely won't last too long and many have speculated that the beta won't be too long either, as there aren't as many issues to be dealt with as there were for Vanilla Classic. The release date is up in the air but hopefully Blizzard won't put it too close to patch 9.1, as many players will want to play both.
      In any case all we can do now is make sure we've opted-in to the beta (here) and wait!
      Source.