FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
CrimsonKnight

Necromancer Corpse Lance Build Questions

Hey,

For season 17, I am hoping to use the Necromancer Corpse Lance Build With LoN Set and just wanted to clarify a few things.

1. For the weapon, it says to have a socket preferably from Ramaladni's Gift. Am i right in that the purpose for this is to essentially have an extra primary stat on my weapon?

2. The pants, swamp land waders is class specific to witch doctors. Correct me if im wrong, but on the switch version, I dont believe item trading is possible, which would make getting this pants near impossible? What would a good replacement be?

3. Currenty i am using the Necromancer Generator Build with Grace of Inarius. How many ancient legondarys is recommended to have before the NIghtmare of Legacy buff becomes better than the set bonus from Inarius?

Sorry if these are obvious questions, Im still pretty new to the game, and alot of what I read online only makes half sense.

Thanks

Crimson

59 minutes ago, CrimsonKnight said:

Hey,

For season 17, I am hoping to use the Necromancer Corpse Lance Build With LoN Set and just wanted to clarify a few things.

1. For the weapon, it says to have a socket preferably from Ramaladni's Gift. Am i right in that the purpose for this is to essentially have an extra primary stat on my weapon?

2. The pants, swamp land waders is class specific to witch doctors. Correct me if im wrong, but on the switch version, I dont believe item trading is possible, which would make getting this pants near impossible? What would a good replacement be?

3. Currenty i am using the Necromancer Generator Build with Grace of Inarius. How many ancient legondarys is recommended to have before the NIghtmare of Legacy buff becomes better than the set bonus from Inarius?

Sorry if these are obvious questions, Im still pretty new to the game, and alot of what I read online only makes half sense.

Thanks

Crimson

1. Yes, Ramaladni is essentially a free socket for weapons, giving an additional primary stat to roll to instead of a socket. 

2. I am not familiar with switch version, but the base idea is to make a new WD character, Level it to 50, where SLW start drop from gambles, and gamble blood shards until you find one. Put it in your stash, and reroll it for the character you are using it in the Kanai's Cube. 

3. LON maximum damage increase is 9750%, while Inarius is 10000%. However, the Inarius set demands to stay in melee range, which is dangerous especially in high GR, while LoN does not, and has more options to multiply your damage due to more legendaries. TL;DR: you'll need a full Ancient gear. 

1. Thanks for clarifying.

2. When playing seasons, i believe stash and mail are locked to prevent cheating, for the switch version. Do you know what a good replacement for swamp land waders would be?

3. I thought i might need a full set. Im trying to push to gr70 currently, and my damage output is good, but i keep getting one shotted at the moment. Would definitely help being able to attack from afar.

Thanks for the help Yolo

2. Now that I think of it, I havent actually tried accessing my stash from a second character, I was thinking more along the lines of having another character drop it. Ill try in tonight