FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Azedo

Tiers and Zbuilds

I wanna know  what is the difference between low mid high and top tiers, also what is Z builds and where can I find them

2 hours ago, Azedo said:

I wanna know  what is the difference between low mid high and top tiers, also what is Z builds and where can I find them

The tiers represent the overall strength of the build - from top the strongest to the low the weakest. Stronger build usually push higher in greater rifts - there can be deviances however, like how Inna Wol dominated the leaderboards past season, which wasn't predicted here in IV. 

Z builds are support builds. They are designed to support their teammates, providing buffs and debuff, creating density, healing or ccing for mobkiller AOE specs and Single Target rift Guardians killers, but are not suited for solo play due to their low damage. 

2 hours ago, Yolo said:

The tiers represent the overall strength of the build - from top the strongest to the low the weakest. Stronger build usually push higher in greater rifts - there can be deviances however, like how Inna Wol dominated the leaderboards past season, which wasn't predicted here in IV. 

Z builds are support builds. They are designed to support their teammates, providing buffs and debuff, creating density, healing or ccing for mobkiller AOE specs and Single Target rift Guardians killers, but are not suited for solo play due to their low damage. 

So there are 2 available Zbuilds here in icy veins Z monk and Z barb? 

23 hours ago, Azedo said:

So there are 2 available Zbuilds here in icy veins Z monk and Z barb? 

And Z necro if its still a thing. 

4 hours ago, Azedo said:

how do I do Z necro?

Sorry, it was removed since then, my bad. It was a build designed to complement Rathma Necromancers with permanent Land of the Dead, 100% Critical Chance on Guardians with Brittle Touch and generating Health Globes for Essence generation for the aforementioned Rathma Necros. 

19 hours ago, Yolo said:

Sorry, it was removed since then, my bad. It was a build designed to complement Rathma Necromancers with permanent Land of the Dead, 100% Critical Chance on Guardians with Brittle Touch and generating Health Globes for Essence generation for the aforementioned Rathma Necros. 

so the build was removed then?

4 hours ago, Azedo said:

so the build was removed then?

Yes, due to it no longer being in the 4 player metaplay (Rathma wasn't buffed in 2.6.4) 

19 hours ago, Yolo said:

Yes, due to it no longer being in the 4 player metaplay (Rathma wasn't buffed in 2.6.4) 

I know they only buffed inarius I'm still waiting for buffs on the other sets