FORUMS
earlsweater00

Tooltips not Visible on Firefox

I am unable to see tooltips while hovering or items/abilities using the latest Firefox. Flash and Java are up to date. I have no adblockers enabled. They do work in Chrome and Edge.

I have been having the same issue. I have tried on a few different computers, and on one of them I have tried Edge, Chrome, and Firefox, they all have the same issue. All the computers that I've tried have been running Windows 10. All the missing tooltips have been in the guides, I haven't tried the forums. I've also tried guides for both WoW, current not classic, and HotS.

Just tried on Chrome and Firefox (Windows 10 as well) and had no issues in the WoW and Heroes section. Do you have an error showing in the javascript console (right click, inspect, and then go to the console tab).

i'd like to report the same issue but only on the diablo 3 guides. all the tooltips look like the CSS was missing. plain arial font in grey color with no background. impossible to read.

wow guides all show tooltips correctly. one day they just stopped working idk why. 😞

please let me know if you would prefer a new topic on this but i felt the issue was similar and was worried someone would say "this was already posted"

i have more details to share in my testing and not showing tooltip backgrounds that make this super odd and i'm not sure it's something icy-veins can fix on their end but if they wanna help test to make sure...

firefox 90.0.2

refreshed firefox to remove all addons/customizations

works perfectly fine in PRIVATE WINDOW MODE

but does NOT work in normal mode.

works in chrome

all other pages on icy veins work (wow, hearthstone, etc)

just for some odd reason, diablo 3 is the only page that randomly stopped showing tooltip backgrounds.

i can't for the life of me figure this out.

icyveinswierd.jpg

On 8/2/2021 at 5:26 AM, Damien said:

https://us.diablo3.com/static/css/tooltips.css

Can you open that link in Firefox?

nope. it says "problem loading page"

i then tested it on private mode. works perfectly.

brb while i mess with my cookies in hopes of fixing it.

edit: you're my hero. ❤️ tysm!!

Edited by Maddenzie
to thank admin <3