FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
PhilColins

Garrosh down

Finally killed him last night after many hours pulling in US 45th. Something close to 100 pulls or so from my end and many more before I joined. It's such a relief when he dies.

For those that are interested in a warlocks PoV

For those that want an epic intro check this out.

Thanks for the tips and stuff. Good luck everyone!

Grats!

Not looking like we will clear out.  To many not coming back from Christmas break.  What shitastic timing that holiday was for progression burnout... :/

Here's a question I don't think I've ever seen...

Does anyone here use mouseover spell lock macros for interrupting the mind control?  It looks like Baconstripz may be using that in the video.

If so, can someone post one here?  If not, is it just a case that y'all aren't asked to interrupt, or do you hard target and then interrupt, or what?

Grats on the kill!

all important spells should be on mouseover macro. 

#showtooltip

/cast [target=mouseover,exists] Spell Lock; Spell Lock

this macro will spell lock your mouseover if it exists. if you have no mouseover target, it will spell lock your current target. you can add more modifiers (harm,nodead) if you want. you can also make it work with your focus target.

you should use a similar macro for havoc, shadowburn, fear, banish, enslave, mortal coil, felguard charge, etc etc. i use these habitually from just getting gladiator in arenas, but they make you a better/faster player and are useful for soloing content.

edit someone posted an improved version in another thread

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cleartarget [@mouseover,harm,nodead]
/use [@mouseover,harm,nodead][] Shadowburn
/targetlasttarget [@mouseover,harm,nodead]

this circumvents a bug with havocing spells with current target and should generally be used for any spells you hit with havoc

also grats OP. no heroic siegecrafter or paragons kill yet though?

Edited by mediocregatsby

also grats OP. no heroic siegecrafter or paragons kill yet though?

Unfortunately the guild I joined (LD) before Last Word extended their lockout, did not have the ability to down Siegecrafter or Paragons while I was raiding with them so that'll be fun next week when we go back to full clearing. At least I have another week of interesting new bosses since I've never experienced heroic Paragons or more than 3 minutes into Siegecrafter.

Then again, I was demo back when we were doing progress on Siegecrafter and I am Destro now. I wonder how much of a difference it'll be :D