FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kattii

Iron skyreaver! !

Is available now in the in game store! I can't wait to pick me up one tonight! It's so cuddly! :p

it glides like the armored pterrorwing! and does flips and glidey stuff like the sky golem, but the animations arent as disorienting. low noise while flying from the jet engines. overall a very nice mount. creepy stalker mode while walking too, funny.

What did blizzard write in the mail that you got it in? Or did go immediately to your journal?

I am wondering how they want to explain this mount in the game. Where did it come from now? :D

After you buy it from the in game store, it just drops into your inventory. I didn't receive any mail from an npc :/

it glides like the armored pterrorwing! and does flips and glidey stuff like the sky golem, but the animations arent as disorienting. low noise while flying from the jet engines. overall a very nice mount. creepy stalker mode while walking too, funny.

LOL i love the hop it does 

What did blizzard write in the mail that you got it in? Or did go immediately to your journal?

I am wondering how they want to explain this mount in the game. Where did it come from now? biggrin.png

Bred for war by brutal Iron Horde beastmasters and girded for battle in black steel and smoldering flame, the monstrous Iron Skyreaver suffers only the most fearsome of masters to ride it. Like a blazing comet foretelling doom and fiery destruction, hurtle down from the heavens upon this epic mount to herald your own campaign of conquest!

Is what blizzard posted about it on its release, if that is helpful at all

Bred for war by brutal Iron Horde beastmasters and girded for battle in black steel and smoldering flame, the monstrous Iron Skyreaver suffers only the most fearsome of masters to ride it. Like a blazing comet foretelling doom and fiery destruction, hurtle down from the heavens upon this epic mount to herald your own campaign of conquest!

Is what blizzard posted about it on its release, if that is helpful at all

But technically, our in game characters has no knowledge at all about the Iron Horde (or the Warlords of Draenor). I have the feel, that they didn't intend to put the mount in game, yet.. Some programmer misclicked, "ohh damm the mount is in game.. lets pretend it was intentional" :D

I wonder why Lorewalker Cho didn't turn up and shout: OMG A CHIMERA! A DRAENOR THINGY THIS SHOULDN'T BE IN OUR WORLD WTH! Someone opened a portal to Draenor OMG!...

It was a glitch where in game purchases came with that mount, so instead of taking it away they released it and said they will make a new mount for the special version of WoD

• Like 1

It came from the pit of UGLY. Its similar to the bog of eternal stench but different.

It's in the zone of What where they thinking, just South of the area where you get those 

giant coloured bugs the size of dragons you can ride.

lol