FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MessyXtrema

Question Regarding Bomb Snapshotting..

Are procs that give only around ~2k int worth snapshotting for? Mainly concerned about Lightweave Embriodery proc, Jade Spirit enchant proc, engineer gloves buff, and also the legendary haste meta gem proc. Thanks.

I'm not sure I understand the question here, but every buff is worth snapshotting.

I think the OP would like to know whether it would be a dps loss to use a global cooldown on snapshotting a bomb for a small int proc, instead of firing a main nuke or doing something else with the global cooldown. I never snapshot the Jade Spirit proc, as far as I know it isn't worth the global. The meta gem is basicly a personal bloodlust, and I always snapshot that.

Yep worth it :)

I don't really snapshot anything if the bomb has 6+ sec left on it unless I have no other instant spells like FoF to cast.

I think the OP would like to know whether it would be a dps loss to use a global cooldown on snapshotting a bomb for a small int proc, instead of firing a main nuke or doing something else with the global cooldown. I never snapshot the Jade Spirit proc, as far as I know it isn't worth the global. The meta gem is basicly a personal bloodlust, and I always snapshot that.

Yep, I'd be careful with high duration snapshots with the smaller procs. The legendary meta is arguably the strongest thing you can snapshot though(As a Frost mage at least).

Woof.

Yes for "Lightweave Embroidery" when you have no procs to burst with "and" / "or"  are planning a streak of nukes to clear a gcd ahead of time and it happens to be up ^ ^.