Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Glaiver

Wrong info on the website about Azerite gear patch 8.2

Recommended Posts

Dear Sir/Madam,

You claim you have your website up to date. Also wowhead and other websites do not have their websites up to date.

Today on my warrior, I picked the 7th legionnaire's headpiece but it does not have the Overwhelming Azerite Trait. Instead it has elemental whirl.

So please up date your website with the right azerite pieces.

I choose it so I could have a first piece with overwhelming power, finally.

 

Yours faithfully,

 

Stefan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 3:29 AM, Glaiver said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

You claim you have your website up to date. Also wowhead and other websites do not have their websites up to date.

Today on my warrior, I picked the 7th legionnaire's headpiece but it does not have the Overwhelming Azerite Trait. Instead it has elemental whirl.

So please up date your website with the right azerite pieces.

I choose it so I could have a first piece with overwhelming power, finally.

 

Yours faithfully,

 

Stefan

Dear Stefan,

Thank you so much for your input on this! We will make sure to gather this information and present it to our guide writers! If anything does need to be changed, we will make sure to update the guide!

Stay tuned!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...