FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Varesh

looking for a little direction to get back into the game

I joined shortly before the Old Gods expansion and really loved C'thun decks and was especially fond of Control Warrior C'thun, Zoolock, and Murlockadin. I've been out of the loop for a while, I wasn't really interested in gadgetzand and I have no idea what would be a good direction to relearn the meta. I have a little over 3200 dust. Should I look to warrior or warlock or is there some fairly easy and cheap option i should consider instead

Zoo Warlock is still a thing, if you liked playing Zoo and you nabbed yourself a SN1P-SN4P by logging in recently, you should take a look at this list as it is very cheap dust-wise. Another possibility is Mid-range/Face Hunter which is also traditionally very cheap.

I would recommend that you do not invest any serious quantity of dust before the next expansion comes out, though. It'd be too bad to use it on a deck that will turn out to be a poor one when the meta shifts.

If you liked the fast past of Zoo Warlock, then Token Druid is another cheap option.  It's probably faster and I linked to the budget version for you.

I definitely agree with Keizoku that you don't want to use any dust at the moment until the next expansion comes out.  Then see what you may need to fill out a viable deck in the new meta.