FORUMS
davidb

unable to get premium account

Rare Patron

I tried to get premium account but after entering my payment information and clicking the "pay with card" button I get a message saying there is "no account."  Any help available for this problem would be appreciated as I'd like to support your site. You guys have supported me with good information over the years, I should return the favor.

Thanks.

davidb

Edited by davidb
clarify syntax

2 hours ago, davidb said:

I tried to get premium account but after entering my payment information and clicking the "pay with card" button I get a message saying there is "no account."  Any help available for this problem. I'd like to support your site as you guys have supported me with good information over the years.

Thanks.

David Bonilla

Hi there! We'll look into this as soon as we can and get back to you with a resolution. Sorry about the issues!

Rare Patron

Hi Damien, I just wanted to let you guys know that this problem was on my end. International payee and all. I got it straight with the bank and am now a premium subscriber! ?

3 hours ago, davidb said:

Hi Damien, I just wanted to let you guys know that this problem was on my end. International payee and all. I got it straight with the bank and am now a premium subscriber! ?

Awesome, thank you!