Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sodakcelt

Avarice conquest in the ruins of corvus

Recommended Posts

I just ran the Avarice conquest in the ruins of Corvus as it was suggested in this site. I gained 139,356,853 credits and did not achieve the Avarice Conquest reward. What is up with that? do I need to run it at a higher tier than tier X?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, sodakcelt said:

I just ran the Avarice conquest in the ruins of Corvus as it was suggested in this site. I gained 139,356,853 credits and did not achieve the Avarice Conquest reward. What is up with that? do I need to run it at a higher tier than tier X?

This method is not guaranteed - anything except the bounty method is not 100% guaranteed. If you are going for Avarice, you should definitely be doing this at the highest torment possible. Higher torment = more gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...