FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MANxOxWAR

Years of War Conquest

Ok I’m still kind of new so please excuse the multiple dumb questions I’m about to ask. I’ve completed 4 of the 6 sets using my Crusader. Now with that being said 1. Do I need to create a brand new character or can I use one of my many low level ones?  2. Does new character have to be within seasons journey for it to count? (Yes I know this is probably a no brainer) 3. If another needs to be created within, can they share mats with my current seasons journey character? 4. I’ve read the guides and the watched the few videos available, but is there any tips or trick to make this easier. I’m a solo player so getting someone to power level me probably isn’t an option. Thanks ahead of time for any help or information. I just would prefer not to waste time if I don’t need to. 

18 hours ago, MANxOxWAR said:

Ok I’m still kind of new so please excuse the multiple dumb questions I’m about to ask. I’ve completed 4 of the 6 sets using my Crusader. Now with that being said 1. Do I need to create a brand new character or can I use one of my many low level ones?  2. Does new character have to be within seasons journey for it to count? (Yes I know this is probably a no brainer) 3. If another needs to be created within, can they share mats with my current seasons journey character? 4. I’ve read the guides and the watched the few videos available, but is there any tips or trick to make this easier. I’m a solo player so getting someone to power level me probably isn’t an option. Thanks ahead of time for any help or information. I just would prefer not to waste time if I don’t need to. 

1. You don't need to create  brand New character, but it needs to be seasonal and lvl 70  in order to Access greater rifts. 

2. See above.

3. Materials, blood shards, stash are shared between seasonal characters. And the season journey too, sadly, no free set for the second character. 

4. You can always ask for a plevel in General chat. If you prefer it the solo way, i suggest that level a gem of ease to at least 25 and socket it into a level 70 weapon. It speeds up leveling brutally. 

Update: That was solid advice. I had a Primal Ancient sitting in my chest that I can’t use on my Crusader. (I have two and can’t use either one) Took the level requirement off and cubed a few items and boom almost 70 with little to no effort on T1. Again thank you for that info. Now to get those set items ?

C829913B-6DF9-4B39-AC43-B4E3B949B61E.jpeg