FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Estarriol

Estarriol/Ragebar-led Flexes

During the Q&A, we discussed the possibility of doing flexes on a weekly basis if there was interest. The goal was to bring in a tank and one or more DPS warriors along with Ragebar, myself, and Sajakain (if he wants to) in order to look at what people are doing and give pointers. The raids would be set up in openraid. I was thinking of doing these on Saturdays at 1pm PST. We could go alliance or horde, but if we went alliance Rage wouldn't be able to come. Let me know what you guys think. Post with availability, interest, role, and faction.

• Like 1

but if we went alliance Rage wouldn't be able to come. 

YET! Just waiting for that instant lvl 90 thingy to get an alliance toon :D

My arms warrior is up to ilvl 475.  hopefully, I'll be flex eligible by the time ya'll start doin this.  If you just want extra bodies, I can bring my lock as well.

Yeah; this is something I would love to partake in but, due to my work schedule, I cannot. Gotta love life lol.

Do you have time on a Friday or Sunday? I have school and raid on the weekdays, so those are pretty much out the door.

Do you have time on a Friday or Sunday? I have school and raid on the weekdays, so those are pretty much out the door.

My days off, as of this point, are always Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Sunday and Monday nights are my raid nights. Depending on which shift I'm on (I swing shift, remember.) depends on my availability on Tuesdays. Generally speaking, though, I try to stay up as much as possible on my days off but, sometimes, that doesn't always work.