FORUMS
Damien

Priest PvP 1.12 (Classic)

This thread is for feedback concerning our Priest PvP guide for World of Warcraft: Classic.

This guide will walk you through everything you need to know to play a Priest in a PvP environment in WoW Classic. . . 

Except how to play a damage role in WoW Classic PVP.  

Regardless of whether you think that Priests don't do enough DPS to be viable in PVP (you're wrong), why would you not include a Shadow DPS PVP guide at all?

I need these Icy-Veins Bad *sses to tell me how to throw out the damage and dunk on people as a priest!

2 hours ago, TheGrove said:

Except how to play a damage role in WoW Classic PVP.  

Regardless of whether you think that Priests don't do enough DPS to be viable in PVP (you're wrong), why would you not include a Shadow DPS PVP guide at all?

I need these Icy-Veins Bad *sses to tell me how to throw out the damage and dunk on people as a priest!

Glad to see someone interested in melting faces!

Shadow Priests do really well in duels / solo pvp but can struggle in the larger organised group content. Still perfectly viable to play especially if you're queuing on your own and can be a ton of fun.

We will be adding more shadow specific pvp information very soon so keep an eye out for it!

2 hours ago, Niphyr said:

Glad to see someone interested in melting faces!

Shadow Priests do really well in duels / solo pvp but can struggle in the larger organised group content. Still perfectly viable to play especially if you're queuing on your own and can be a ton of fun.

We will be adding more shadow specific pvp information very soon so keep an eye out for it!

Oh I'm excited for this!  Appreciate the current guide, as it taught me a few things I wasn't familiar with as far as PVP healing goes.

Not sure if it's viable for a guide since most PVP is going to take place at max level, but having some notes and comments about how to handle world PVP while leveling would be great as well.   Maybe that hits too close to something like a "Twinking" guide, to outline what to be on the look out for in each level bracket.

All I know is, your guides have me hooked, and I just want more of them Niphyr!  :D

Guest bawse

why in jesus name you say that crit is useless for sp but put Ironbark Staff, hell even Mindfang over Anathema
please explain i dont get it at all

why in jesus name it says crit is useless for a sp but Ironbark Staff, hell even Mindfang is listed over Anathema
why? i dont get it ? please answer

1 hour ago, Bawse said:

why in jesus name it says crit is useless for a sp but Ironbark Staff, hell even Mindfang is listed over Anathema
why? i dont get it ? please answer

Heya, I saw your email but can't really reply directly to you from there so please comment on our forums the next time ?, that being said, you're right and Anathema should be just below the Rank 14 PvP weapon, sorry for the confusion! Will edit ASAP.

13 hours ago, Seksi said:

Heya, I saw your email but can't really reply directly to you from there so please comment on our forums the next time ?, that being said, you're right and Anathema should be just below the Rank 14 PvP weapon, sorry for the confusion! Will edit ASAP.

Thank you very much!!!

@ the off hand section master dragonslayers orb and tomb of shadow force position/where it drops are reversed