FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KOD1986

Non Seasonal Builds

Just had a question about builds in general, I've been away from D3 for years and me and few buddies are wanting to get back into it but we are not interested in doing Seasonal characters. We prefer to use our characters we use to play back in the day and I have been trying to see if anybuilds can be found that are not just Seasonal based. I use a Necro as my main and currently use the Rathmas Pet Build and do Torment 13 no problem. Going above that however my characters survivability goes down significantly. Does anyone know of any builds that are viable for Non-Seasonal? I looked at the Season 17 Singularity build and noticed why it is good is because of the LON buff which is obviously not present in non seasonal. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Almost every build you find here on IV works well with Non Seasonal characters. Now that S17 is over, the permanent Lon buff is gone, but we have given a new legendary gem which works almost the same like LoN, but better for progress (you receive half of the buff even for Non Ancient, however leveling it to 99 is a great chore if you dont have any other builds). The Non LoN builds were(and will be) the same. Necro is a glass cannon TBH, you need a lot of coordination work to stay alive. 

Awesome thanks for the heads up. Which Legendary Gem is it that you mentioned that was given that is like the LON buff? Sorry for the newbish questions, just been away from the game and really want to get back into it and start grinding paragon levels ?

5 hours ago, KOD1986 said:

Awesome thanks for the heads up. Which Legendary Gem is it that you mentioned that was given that is like the LON buff? Sorry for the newbish questions, just been away from the game and really want to get back into it and start grinding paragon levels ?

The Gem's name is Legacy of Dreams, it will drop once 2.6.6 hits. 

The only downside is that you need to sacrifice one of your other legendary gems for it.