FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Moozedude

Charge Nerf

Patch notes still show it as generating 20 rage atm. The removal of the stun is probably more of a PvP thing, though it will have PvE implications (i.e. I love using charge to stun the adds on nazgrim)

I know it was in there mainly to prevent pathing issues where your target would move and you would end up charging where he isn't anymore (you can still see this by charging a target as it's being deathgripped by a DK).

Still, the small stun on charge does have quite a few benefits that I'll be sad to lose, even though I agree the most important part is the rage generation, followed the the mobility it offers.

It's just been clarified that they're giving Warbringer a 3s stun and 15s snare, so the charge stun utility isn't gone from PvE.  Also, they apparently did some technomagic so the rooted target doesn't immediately pivot and attack you if its tank isn't in range (basically, they tell the aggro system it's a 100% "snare" and not a root).

So, at least the sky isn't falling.  Raiding with 2 warriors on 10man I was pretty worried about Galakras for a moment there.