FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
xulingaming

new shadow priest :9

hello guys i am just started to play shadow priest as my main :) it seems really fun class and i enjoy it so far well i am low lvl :) i am hear a lot of QQ just wonder how they actually are :)? i know there is sometimes nerfs and !@#$t evrey class cant be best evrey expansion/patch :) but are the playable decently ? i am mainly planning to go raiding and pvp :) would love to get some feedback guys :)

pvp spriest is rough. bgs are fun though.

pve spriest theres a few fights, malk and garrosh, that are also pretty rough. its doable. just gotta work a little harder.

try disc, and if youre okay at it, try holy. you might be surprised at how fun it is. DI as holy is the best.

Shadow Priests are without doubt the "worst" DPS class, especially out of the ranged classes!

However, I've played Shadow Priest for all of 5.4, onto heroic progression now and I'm one of the best DPS in our guild, you will have to put more effort in to get max DPS, but it is possible! It's the most fun I've ever had DPSing so definitely keep at it :)