FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Elemental Ricochet (Amara)

Guest DrFro

Hi Kat,

Moxsy has a pretty good looking Samsara / Fist Over Matter build that I was wondering if it would be an viable option for Mayhem-3

Build:

Anima, Tempest, WildFire, Dread, Deep Well, Indiscriminate

Root to Rise, Samsara

Violent Tapestry, Restless, Ascendant

Fist Over Matter, Allure, Shockra

With 9 points left over that could go down to Forceful Expression but might be required in Brawler to be tanker with Helping Hands etc. 

Thoughts?

11 hours ago, Guest DrFro said:

Hi Kat,

Moxsy has a pretty good looking Samsara / Fist Over Matter build that I was wondering if it would be an viable option for Mayhem-3

Build:

Anima, Tempest, WildFire, Dread, Deep Well, Indiscriminate

Root to Rise, Samsara

Violent Tapestry, Restless, Ascendant

Fist Over Matter, Allure, Shockra

With 9 points left over that could go down to Forceful Expression but might be required in Brawler to be tanker with Helping Hands etc. 

Thoughts?

Hey there!

For general mobbing, i don't see why this wouldn't work. Although it would be very lacking against tougher enemies, such as annointed and bosses, making killing them heavily reliant on modifiers and a strong weapon for the task at hand.

You can definitely go all the way down the FotM tree and pick up Forceful Expression. With regards to being tankier, you actually have the option to pick up Sustainment on your way to Forceful Expression. This even begs the question if you even need Samsara and Root to Rise.

EDIT:
I played around a little bit with this and it was honestly super comfortable without Samsara. The extra skill points can be used to reach laid bare to take advantage of the damage dealt by Fist Over Matter, as well as picking up Wrath while you are that deep into the Mystical Assault tree.

-Kat

Guest DrFro
14 hours ago, KatHS said:

Hey there!

For general mobbing, i don't see why this wouldn't work. Although it would be very lacking against tougher enemies, such as annointed and bosses, making killing them heavily reliant on modifiers and a strong weapon for the task at hand.

You can definitely go all the way down the FotM tree and pick up Forceful Expression. With regards to being tankier, you actually have the option to pick up Sustainment on your way to Forceful Expression. This even begs the question if you even need Samsara and Root to Rise.

EDIT:
I played around a little bit with this and it was honestly super comfortable without Samsara. The extra skill points can be used to reach laid bare to take advantage of the damage dealt by Fist Over Matter, as well as picking up Wrath while you are that deep into the Mystical Assault tree.

-Kat

Much appreciated,

Will definitely be following your advice.

Keep up the great work Kat - & thank-you icy-veins for bringing BL3 under your umbrella

- Fro