FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
nefigah

Fable beast: Dos Ryga

This guy's name in Spanish must mean "2 servings of beatdown." I haven't had too much issue with the fable things so far, but the fish in kun-lai has beaten me soundly every time. I've tried using Darkness to reduce his healing, but the loss of accuracy for my pets seems to make it a wash.

At this point I'm thinking I need to level a raven or something up to 25... but any other advice would be appreciated.

For Dos Ryga, you'll need to bombard him with Flyers.  Personally, I start with a Sprite Darter Hatchling and use Wind Slice.  His first move tends to be a heal, so the 2nd move you use is Life Swap.  Simply spam Wind Slice until your SDH dies.  After that, swap Gilnean Raven in, use Alpha Strike so long as your HP is greater than 50% so you're faster unless you drop under 70%.  Use Darkness and then use Nocturnal Strike.  If he's still alive somehow, finish him with any other flyer with Nocturnal Strike. 

For Dos Ryga, you'll need to bombard him with Flyers.  Personally, I start with a Sprite Darter Hatchling and use Wind Slice.  His first move tends to be a heal, so the 2nd move you use is Life Swap.  Simply spam Wind Slice until your SDH dies.  After that, swap Gilnean Raven in, use Alpha Strike so long as your HP is greater than 50% so you're faster unless you drop under 70%.  Use Darkness and then use Nocturnal Strike.  If he's still alive somehow, finish him with any other flyer with Nocturnal Strike. 

Thanks, I took your advice, except I don't have a Sprite Darter Hatchling--so I went to Feralas and bored myself for awhile finding a rare Nether Faerie Dragon. Fortunately when I finally got one, it turned out to be S/S. So I leveled up her and the Gilnean Raven, and for my 3rd I chose an Alpine Foxling Kit. Ended up getting the overgrown minnow on the 2nd try :D