Derping 0 Report post Posted February 5, 2014 I love Icyveins but why isn't there any PvP info? Or am I just not seeing it? This site is so extensive I'm surprised there are no PvP guides. Anyone know if there is a site as good as Icyveins but for PvP? Thanks guys and gals! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Karteza 0 Report post Posted February 7, 2014 What information are you looking for? Class specific advice, comps or stuff like positioning? PvP guides are abit tricky, the "meta-game" changes alot and you play PvP a bit on "feel" so it is difficult to make general adivce/guides. There exists great guides on must subjects but they can be a bit hard to find, you need to know what it is you are looking for. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites