FORUMS
Damien

Rogue Poisons

It should be noted that one needs to level poisons in order to learn higher level poisons. Character level isn't enough. I was staring at the Instant Poison rank 2 at the rogue  trainer, trying to figure out why it wouldn't let me train it at level 28, when I realized I needed to skill up poison making. Doh! So I made a bunch of rank 1 in order to learn rank 2. 

Guest Oneknight1984

I know as horde, only instant on the off hand but I haven't been able to read anywhere as to why exactly that is? How does windfury totem fit into this? Always was curious about that is all. Thanks.

Guest Windfury on Rogue MH
On 3/8/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guest Oneknight1984 said:

I know as horde, only instant on the off hand but I haven't been able to read anywhere as to why exactly that is? How does windfury totem fit into this? Always was curious about that is all. Thanks.

If  you have poison on your Main hand you can't get windfury. 

Guest Tanthalus

Hey! It is not enough to finish Mission: Possible But Not Probable to get poisons ready, you have to do the follow up too: Hinott's Assistance. I think that is very important to mention in a guide, because people like me read guides, but not quest logs...sitting around in OG asking myself why I still cannot do poison if I finished the only quest according to this guide was annoying.