FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Elro

Destro performance needs improvement

Hey guys, I've been going through some Normal SoO now, and I've been trying to work on some of the issues I used to have, like low DS usage, and subpar Chaos Bolt usage. Now that I have gotten a *little* bit better, I'd like to see what else I need to work on, as I KNOW I have a lot to improve on.

Armory Link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/Elrovao/advanced

Logs:

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HzdJDWN1Mhr9gy3b/#fight=11&type=damage-done&source=3

I know my Chaos Bolt vs Incinerate damage on Iron Juggernaut isn't great, not sure what happened there. Be as brutally honest as you need to be, even if it takes a...Zagam Slam!! That's going to live on forever, now. 

Lose the pure int gem in your shoulders. You'll also likely see more DPS from using GoSup until you get a KTT.

Immolate uptime is low on a lot of bosses. 94% on Malk is baddie.

Herbing sucks for raiding but if you're going to use it then you need to be sure to use Life Blood with DS/PBI. It use it in some places but miss it in others.

I only looked at 4 fights, girlfriend is waiting on me for some movie time. I'll do some more digging tomorrow if no one else gets to it before me.

• Like 1

Thanks Locky, I'll work on that. Strange about the Lifeblood, it's in a macro with DS. Wasn't sure about GoSup or GoSac, so I just picked one. If I could ever get a KTT....

You obviously need a better trinket than the Crystal. I'd honestly take a 522 Breath of the Hydra over it.

Looking at a couple of the bosses, it looks like you either don't have a way to track your trinket ICDs or that you're just not paying attention to them. Crystal procs roughly every minute, with DS and PBI being every two. You know when they're coming up. You should be getting AT LEAST three Chaos Bolts the first ten seconds of every minute, and a lot of times I'm seeing only two and sometimes only one. When you know that ICD is up or about to come up, start waiting until 3.7-3.8 to burn off an ember so that if It procs right after, you've got two ready to go and will only need one or at most two spells to get the third. Chaos Bolt should always be your top damage source, and it's not in several of these fights. You need to maximize how many of your embers are being spent under procs.

• Like 1